Pages

Monday 6 January 2014

how to draw puppy in 5 simple steps


In this post I have shown simple step by step procedure to draw Puppy with my hand written sketches i hope it will help you to learn how to draw puppy and to improve your drawing skill. Follow the steps below.

Step 1: Draw free hand sketch using pencil as show in the image below.



Step 2: Draw the Ears of the puppy as shown .If you find difficult to draw the Ears like this you can try simple thing like semicircle. 


Step 3: draw the face parts as shown in the figure below.


Step 4:


Step 5: 

I Hope my step by step sketches helped you,if u find difficult in drawing any part ask me. please leave your feed back.Thank you.
 
Copyright 2009 Art of sketches. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree